Telephone Line Service
Residential $5, Commercial $10
- Each additional telephone line is the same price
- Includes traditional features: Caller ID, Call Forward, Call Waiting, etc. Additional fee of $0.50 per line in support of Local E-911
Residential $5, Commercial $5
- Each additional telephone line with these features is the same price
- Includes advanced features: Voice Mail (single mail box) and Three-Way Calling
Extended Area Service (EAS)
Residential $10, Commercial $10
- Unlimited regional coverage called LATA wide
- Subscribers in one area may call another participating service provider’s subscribers without a toll charge at this additional monthly rate
LATA Boundaries Map
Calls placed outside your LATA boundaries are handled by the long distance company of your choice.
Unlimited Long Distance
Residential $25, Commercial $30
- Unlimited nationwide calling (domestic 48 states)
- Not available with PRI or trunk services
Toll Free Telephone Number
Residential $2.50, Commercial $2.50
- Great feature for families with truck drivers or college students calling home
- Business owners add value and prestige to their business
The rates provided are monthly fees for each telephone line. Many other residential and commercial telephone services are available. Please contact Customer Service for complete details.
WHAT IS IT?
Telephone Line Service
This is an application that runs on your Fiber Optic Access network which provides traditional voice grade, dial tone local and long distance service. It also includes a package of traditional telephone features.
Traditional telephone features include:
Anonymous Call Rejection, Call Blocker, Call Forward Variable, Caller Name and Number Delivery, Call Return, Call Waiting & Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting ID, Do Not Disturb, Emergency Contact Activation, Priority Ringing, Private Number, Repeat Dialing, Selective Call Acceptance, Selective Call Rejection, Speed Dial 30.
This is a mandatory fee of $0.50 per telephone line we collect on behalf of the regional emergency response centers.
The Local Access and Transport Area (LATA) are geographic regions where a local phone company is allowed to offer local services call IntraLATA, within the LATA. Completing calls between two different LATAs, known as InterLATA requires a long distance company. You can see these regions on the Texas Public Utilities Commission website, LATA Boundaries Map.
Eligibility to receive services from Valley Telephone Cooperative, Inc., VTX Communications and VTX Telecom is based on service address. Please contact Customer Service at 1.800.4462031 for complete details.