Join us for FREE Computer Classes!
VTX1 and the University of Texas – Pan American have teamed up to offer a month long course that focuses on building participants’ basic computer skills and abilities using the Internet, Email, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Introduction: learn the different parts of the computer and how to use them.
• Internet: find out how to connect and navigate the World Wide Web.
• Email: learn how to communicate using email.
• Microsoft Word: learn to create letters, memos, flyers, etc.
• Microsoft Excel: learn how to track expenses, inventory, addresses, etc.
Computer classes will be offered in the following communities:
Raymondville: Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Lyford: Monday and Tuesday from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., and Wednesday and Thursday from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Santa Rosa: Monday and Tuesday from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., and Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For more information about computer classes, please contact Eddie Orozco at 1.800.446.2031.