Careers at VTX1 Companies
Greetings from Human Resources,
Thank you for taking interest in viewing the job opportunities that are currently open in our company.
Our company accepts “On-Line” applications only. How the Application Process Works:
- Once you have viewed the job description for the position you are interested in and determine that you meet the qualifications for this position, simply fill out all requested information on the application.
- Submitted application will be sent to human resources department for review and determined whether the applicant will move onto the next process in the hiring phase.
- Once a determination is made, a video interview request will be sent to the applicant from Spark Hire, our video interview provider. Applicants will have 5 days to complete the video interview. If not completed within that timeframe, it will expire and you will no longer be considered for the next phase.
- Video interviews are reviewed by human resources and those selected based on responses will be sent to hiring manager/supervisor for further review.
- The hiring manager/supervisor will contact human resources to inform them of applicants they would like to come in for a face-to-face interview.
- Hiring manager/supervisor will contact human resources on their selected applicant. Applicant will be contacted and offered position. Non-selected applicants will receive an email.
The Valley Telephone Cooperative family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or handicap, sex, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.